- B.S. Tilburg University, Ph.D. London School of Economics
Quantitative Methods, Spatial Competition, Mergers, Auctions, Food Industry.
1. "Spatial Price Competition: A Semiparametric Approach," with M. Slade & C. Brett, Econometrica, 2002, 70, 1111-1153.
2. "Empirical Implications of Equilibrium Bidding in First Price Common Value Auctions," with K. Hendricks & R. Porter, Review of Economic Studies , 2003, 70, 115-146.
3. "Mergers, Brand Competition and the Price of A Pint," with M. Slade, European Economic Review, 2004, 48, 617-643.
4. "Merger Simulation Analysis: An Academic Perspective," with E. van Damme, in Modelling European Mergers: Theory, Competition, Policy and Case Studies, P. van Bergeijk & E. Kloosterhuis, eds., 2005, Edgar Elgar Publishers.
5. "Heteroskedasticity Correction", mimeo.